Monday, November 25, 2019

I swear to God he levitated

I swear to God he levitated                                                                                    I  have a friend who I’ve known since I was very little. 

One day, when he was six, I was at his house when he got this absolutely god-awful stomach pain.

 I mean, he was literally writhing in pain. 

So, his mom took him to the doctor’s office, where the doctor took one look and told her to take him to the ER.

 She feared something along the lines of an intestinal rupture. About half way to the hospital, my friend suddenly let rip the loudest, most powerful fart any of us had ever heard. I swear to God he levitated. 

We thought the upholstery in the car seat had ripped. After a good 30 seconds of intense farting, he looked at his mom and said, “I feel all better now!”

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jada-Rae,

    Merry Christmas! I hope you are having a great holiday so far :)

    My name is Tayla and I am the Cluster Manager for the Summer Learning Journey in Kaikohekohe. I just wanted to pop in and say that it’s not too late to start the programme! You can find the activities here: https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    You can do any of the activities, so take a look at some of the options. I’m sure there will be something that you’ll find interesting to learn about.

    I hope I get to read some of your work!

    Ngā mihi,
    Tayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jada! It's Mia :) As you know, i'm from Kawakawa Priamry School. The first time I had read this I bursted out laughing, i guess this is a funny story too tell. :)
    If you would like too check out my learning then copy and paste this link address into google then, BOOM. You're there!
    Ciao :)
    http://kpsmiat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jada, I am not sure why you posted this. I get that it is a funny story, but please make sure you are only posting your work, otherwise the owner of the story could get upset that you have copied it without referencing their name.

    ReplyDelete