Monday, November 12, 2018

On the weekend

On the weekend me and my family went paint balling and went to Otiria.  We went for  a swim and me and my brother jumped off the water fall into the water.  I did a big bomb and me and my brother kept jumping off the little rock because my brother was to scared to jump in so i just jumped in by my self and it was fun then after that we got some icecream and once we had that then i sare my friend so i went and played with her.

 On sunday me and my family went balling  paint  balling  and once we got ready we all justhad to wate for the 123 and 123 and 123 and then we startet soting and i got my brother on the back and my cuzin was bleeding and most of us got so many sores to.    

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like an amazingly fun weekend! Paintball and swimming are great activities. When you write, try to focus on one part of your day and describe it in a bit more detail, what do you feel, see, hear, smell, taste etc.

    ReplyDelete