Monday, March 11, 2019











On the weekend me and my mum woke up then we cleaned up the house and then we hoped in the bed and just stared watching movies and we were watching marred at fist site and other that me and my mum, and my dad and my brother we all went to the backry and other that we went home and my mum was doing thing and my dad was just on his phone  and my brother was on his game playing fortnight and i was just going to feed my big dacks and other that my mum let me to go and play at the park with all of my friends and most of my cuzins.
then when i wont to go home i come home and when i get home my dad or mum has made dinner for as  and then when i finh i would make a bed in the  siting room and i would put on the tv and watch something then i just go to to sleep.   

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a very busy day. I do enjoy lazing around watching movies too. Maybe next time you could focus on just one part of your weekend and try to describe it in a little more detail.

    ReplyDelete