Monday, April 1, 2019

My happy weekend


        Here is my writing for this week and i cos this because it is a thing that like to write about.



                                                         My happy weekend



                      

On Sunday me and my mum woke up and then i made as some food then we stared cleaning then my mum said that one of my friends could stay so we went to go and see if she could. 
Then when we got there her dad said yes so she got her things ready and the we went back to my home and when we got to my house and then just played instill it was dinner so we went on my go cart instill it also raid and so went it stared m and my friend went inside and so when we walked in the house dinner was ready so we had dinner and went we fished we hoped on the bed and then we watched movies on Netflix we did sad.happy,bad,skerry ones then we just did that instill we fall asleep and  in the morning we did the same things. 



No comments:

Post a Comment