Monday, April 8, 2019

My weekend with my nana

                                            I those this becuse it was i good thing to wrtie about .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       On sataday me and my nana had to get up at 6:00am because my aunty had to go to work at 5:00 am so we had to get up and when i got up i had sower the my nana had one to the we cleaned up and went and when we got there my cuzins were al lready up and mama was 9 yers old and tantan was 7 years old then my nana had to go to the shop to get bread so we could have something to eat so i helped her and went we fished haveing that we went to the ska tpark to play then when we got there it started ti rain so we went under some shayde then one of cuzin went to looke for my nana when we lost her and my nana so we went into the rein then when we found them me ad tantan were soked with rein so we went home to have dinner then my aunty came home so me and my nana went back to her house then just went to bed the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment