Sunday, May 5, 2019

My school halladay

                     Today i those to write about this because it was my favorite thing to write

                                                           Some of my cool holiday


Two thing that i did on the holidays was that me and my mum,dad,brother went to lazor tag to have a family time so went i got home from the park we all went there and first we played some cool game then we all played lazor mass for 20 mint and so we went in and went to different spass and then when it was time we had to shot with the ball gun and then when out 20 mint was up we came out and just did same more and at 9:35pm we went home.


Then at night my mum and my papa went to go and get my big cousin tiara from her house so i had to stay home but when she got home with her i made the eds and made some food for us so then when we did all of that stuff we went to play at the park for 5mint and so when we got home we went tramp that my papa got me and then we just went inside and just went on my Chromebook the we went to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment