Monday, May 6, 2019

The weekends with my family

                           I chose this because it was the thing that i liked to do



     

                                               The weekends with my family





on the weekend my mum did  my 11th  birthday. So i went to go and get some of my friends to see if they could stay for the week then me and my mum went to go and get my cousins then we went to go and get some pizza for dinner. When we got home we had the pizza then we all went on the tramp and just had fun then when we finished we all got of then we went inside and stared to washed a movie. Then at 12:57am we all just went to sleep then in the morning we all got up and then we all had some food to eat then we went on the tramp again  then after when it was like 12:00pm we all went for a swim and the pools then me my my mum went to the shop to get some ice cream for me and her then we went to the wherehouse to get some things then we went home to play the game then we went to the park then we went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment